Saturday, November 10, 2012

A CONSERVATIVE UNION....?

Am I nuts?  No, I'm just creating a new blog after seeing a Tweet this morning suggesting that Louisiana is considering separating from America.

After sputtering a bit, take a moment to consider this great opportunity Liar Obama has presented to the nation.  I, for one, welcome the opportunity of becoming a part of a new Conservative Union, based entirely on the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I mean, just imagine a collection of states as part of a new The Conservative Republic of North America. TCRNA.  Take a look at the election map Glenn Beck displayed on his program.  There is already a block of states that are all red, running from the gulf of Mexico to the Canadian border.

For much of the nation they would not have to move at all.  Just become citizens of The Conservative Republic of North America, or whatever name is chosen.

I can easily imagine a nation of young people discovering the wealth of patriotism and discovery of the forefathers who presented to the world the greatest form of government ever devised by Man. Why even try to pull those Souls that are not ready for Freedom?  I believe it is a wonderful idea, and my family is ready to move to the New Conservative Republic as soon as we can.

I mean, just imagine a nation of like-minded individuals who share a love of the Constitution, Freedom, Liberty, and justice for all. JUSTICE for all, not sophomoric Utopian ideas that all people must be the same.  The notion of a nation dedicated to Conservatism fills me with a ton of energy, and opportunity to help forge a new nation UNDER GOD.

Let's us Conservatives toss this around a bit, and see how many like this idea?

Peace,
Brother James

No comments:

Post a Comment